I signed up for an alarm system after I was promised to have a $50.00 visa card if you buy $100 in groceries and $100 in gas every month, you would get it every month totaling $1,200.So I send in my first rebate to the company, and a few days later I receive it back as "unable to deliver".
Apparently the center that processes the rebates took the money and left? My Free travel. So there I was stuck with a 3 year contract, that would end on 09/21/2012. I paid the entire 3 years, called them to cancel on 09/05/12, and sent a letter.
On 10/02/12 they took another month's payment, I called and they said even though I called and they knew I wanted to cancel, they never got my letter.
Thanks to total recall, I recorded all of my conversations with them, and would like to contact Get Gephardt about this matter, because now when I sign in, it shows I owe them $59.84, and apparently this mike guy I spoke with on 10/03/12 can cancel my account, so now it is supposed to be cancelled.I don't trust them though, especially after all that I have read about the cancellation problems on this site.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Alarm Monitoring
- Review category
- Home Security
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "See attached letter. Local ADT rep did not reply. They did not contact installer also as involved party, to resolve this problem. Now ADT keeps charging us monthly for a..."
- "It's currently 6am CST and my alarm has woken my entire household up saying someone is ringing the garage doorbell. We haven't seen anyone but this has been going on..."
- "They fraudulently sign up people for 5-year service without clearly explaining the contract. Their service is lousy. They don't respond when the alarm is triggered. They get very arrogant, and..."
- "I own a 1999 Ford Expedition and on Feb 2, 2007 Les Schwab on 3235 West 5400 South in Taylorsville, Utah replaced my rear brakes and rear shocks. On..."
- "1. Don't 2. If you must, be prepared for the worst possible service. Carefully read and know their policies, you will need to enforce them. 3. Write "not inspected" on the receipt..."
- "I (stupidly, from what I have found out) purchased a 1 year XBox Live code. I was supposed to receive it within a couple of hours. That was on Saturday...."
- "Grooming Salon Today July 23, 2016 I took my 10 month old 4LB Shorkie to Petsmart in Barrhaven as I always do to get groomed. He is special needs and I..."
- "I am very disappointed in your services. I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen. My flight was..."
- "My wife and I spent the better part of 2 years looking for the right 5th wheel. We found it in the 34 TSRE. We took our trailer on a..."