Monitronics - Problem cancelling, Conned into contract, Bad Business
I signed up for an alarm system after I was promised to have a $50.00 visa card if you buy $100 in groceries and $100 in gas every month, you would get it every month totaling $1,200.So I send in my first rebate to the company, and a few days later I receive it back as "unable to deliver".
Apparently the center that processes the rebates took the money and left? My Free travel. So there I was stuck with a 3 year contract, that would end on 09/21/2012. I paid the entire 3 years, called them to cancel on 09/05/12, and sent a letter.
On 10/02/12 they took another month's payment, I called and they said even though I called and they knew I wanted to cancel, they never got my letter.
Thanks to total recall, I recorded all of my conversations with them, and would like to contact Get Gephardt about this matter, because now when I sign in, it shows I owe them $59.84, and apparently this mike guy I spoke with on 10/03/12 can cancel my account, so now it is supposed to be cancelled.I don't trust them though, especially after all that I have read about the cancellation problems on this site.review #349522
You may also like
- "Beware SNAKETOUCH. A 60 ft oak tree fell on my house and the alarm NEVER went off. Ever. The tree demolished three (3) rooms of my home and Safetouch never..."
- "My garage door was having a security issue of opening up again after it closed. It was installed by AAA Atlantic Overhead Door (241-9933) less than 6 months ago. I..."
- "In 2000, we installed Kwikset harware throughout our new home. Twelve years later, the finish on all hardware on all exterior doors that had direct exposure to the sun..."
- "My daughters were looking at a new modeling agency called, Envy Models. It is ran by a woman of Ashlee Bybee. We contacted her and she gave us the information..."
- "As soon as I got there for my togo order, everyone was friendly and the food was ready as soon as 10 minutes after I had ordered.. however maybe since..."
- "ordered two dresses based off their size charts. one is size of a top so i wear it as such, would've liked it to have been a dress as the..."
- "They used to have a D rating and now they are not accredited. must have something to do with OrangeLake resorts buyiNg them out overnight amd not telling anyone. Do..."
- "We aren't wealthy people but for our wedding which we saved up money and we decided to have fun and splurge a little. We came across this bobble head..."
- "Horrible quality bought Southern Motion and peeled 3 x and spent $1500.00 on garbage and did not even last 3 yrs .I fought to get $200.00 from Hudson Furniture..."