Monitronics - Problem cancelling, Conned into contract, Bad Business
I signed up for an alarm system after I was promised to have a $50.00 visa card if you buy $100 in groceries and $100 in gas every month, you would get it every month totaling $1,200.So I send in my first rebate to the company, and a few days later I receive it back as "unable to deliver".
Apparently the center that processes the rebates took the money and left? My Free travel. So there I was stuck with a 3 year contract, that would end on 09/21/2012. I paid the entire 3 years, called them to cancel on 09/05/12, and sent a letter.
On 10/02/12 they took another month's payment, I called and they said even though I called and they knew I wanted to cancel, they never got my letter.
Thanks to total recall, I recorded all of my conversations with them, and would like to contact Get Gephardt about this matter, because now when I sign in, it shows I owe them $59.84, and apparently this mike guy I spoke with on 10/03/12 can cancel my account, so now it is supposed to be cancelled.I don't trust them though, especially after all that I have read about the cancellation problems on this site.review #349522
You may also like
- "I hate door to door salesmen as much as the next guy. And when this Devcon guy came knocking on the door i showed it. i don't appreciate someone coming..."
- "I signed up with SAI security system 4 years ago that was bought out by Castle Rock Security. My experience was HORRIBLE from the get-go. A person showed up at..."
- "This *** claims to be able to record gameplay. That parts true, doesn't mention the fact that what it records is choppy gameplay(it drops frames a whole lot making it..."
- "The driver of a mr appliance van slammed into the back of my car causing me to hit the person in front of me and the person in front of..."
- "I have been going to American Laser for over 13 years for laser hair removal. Today, I went to my appointment only to find their doors locked with a..."
- "My daughters were looking at a new modeling agency called, Envy Models. It is ran by a woman of Ashlee Bybee. We contacted her and she gave us the information..."
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "It was my first time at Jiffy Lube. I was asked if I wanted good, better or best oil. I took good, how wold I know that they..."
- "Well let me start by saying I dont think my washing machine is repairable, its just over 2 years old and we shouldn't be having these issues. It began having..."