I don't even know where to begin.A young man showed up at my door 5 days after I buried my Dad .

Telling me that he was actually Honeywell who actually was the same as ADT and just wanted to give me a fixed rate. He promised me a key fob . I just wanted him to leave . The installer came , tore out my wires, left wires and no key fob.

The 2 way panel was not working. I called , Monitronics, they referred me to Elite Home Security. After battling for days , I received a call from Elite Home Security from General Manager Benjamin, that I was being released from contract. Today I spoke with Monitronics and they know of no cancellation .

So I'm here with a panel that is faulty, and the installer took my ADT panel. It's been nothing but lies . I want the contract null and void.

I'm Going to contact my attorney Esquire D.Syphard .

This person wrote the review because of "defective , deception, " at Monitronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Monitronics to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cancellation policy, customer care, billing practices and sales techniques. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Monitronics alarm system for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Monitronics?

Comments

This blasted company is harassing my business daily by spoofing phone numbers from my local exchange.Over 140 calls so far this year.

This company is clearly being deceptive by hiding behind other (innocent) people's numbers.

Reporting the numbers is pointless as they belong to real people.It is disgusting that this activity is allowed to continue.

Let me know if you pursue legal action.Elite was supposed to buy out my account from Stryke alarm.

Elite never made the payout and never provided any service.

Now a year later I got a letter from a collection agency demanding almost $1500 for a service they did not provide.It seems like a class action lawsuit is in order.

Dallas, Texas, United States #968361

Hello,

We're very sorry to hear about your recent experience and we would like to investigate further to resolve this matter. Please email us your account information at monisocial@monitronics.com so that we may begin our investigation. We look forward to speaking with you and resolving this matter.

Sincerely,

Monitronics

Executive Response Department

to Anonymous #1393171

You are the *** of this world and judgement day is coming