5.0

I had a system placed in my home just before coming to Thailand.I thought that my payment was supposed to come out of my account automatically but I have yet to see the payment come out!

I don't want my home to be without a security system while I am absent. My address is 2808 Via Avanti st Henderson Nevada 89074 my name is Robert Pollock my email is robertlpollock@yahoo.com. I really don't want my security system shut down because of non payment that I was told would be taken out of my account automatically!

I failed to write down my Monitronics account number before I left the states so I cannot give it to you.I cannot make calls to 800 numbers from Thailand and I will not be back to America until on or about March first 2017.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with prompt service and stated that there is a room for improvement of payment not made automatically from my account as promised. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of monitronics security system. Monitronics needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned monitronics security system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Monitronics.

Had an Experience with Monitronics?

Comments

My Dec payment was no taken out of my account either so that is two months that this company has not taken their payment!