1.2
Equipment Quality

I have had multiple issues with Monitronics.They say they have changed their name to MONI because it is easier to remember!

The truth is they have so many horrible reviews, that they are now forced to use a different name to re-establish their reputation. A few months ago I added cameras for an additional monthly charge and of course, they extended the contract for another 2 years. Well, the cameras are not working. When I called for support, I was told that the cameras are considered accessories and are not covered under warranty.

I complained and told the rep I was never told cameras are considered accessories. The rep the went on to say she can ( only this time) add an additional fee of 5 dollars per month to have the warranty and the cost of seeing a technician would be an additional 50 dollars per visit. I told her I will a camera security system from Best Buy and will not do business with MONI after my contract expires.

Do yourself a big favor and find a different service provider.MONI provides horrible customer service, outdated equipment, and expensive rates.

Review about: Monitronics Technical Support.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor quality equipment - lack of trained customer service reps.

Had an Experience with Monitronics?

Comments