serivice is bad.They charge deductables to check if the system is funtionincting correctly.

If you want to cancel they will try to hassel you to keep the system. They said i was going to get charge 34.99 and receive a 20 percent discount on home owners insurance. I was charged a montly fee of 41.99 and did not received the discoung on home owners insurace. Please stay aways from monitonics home security.

They are rude in the cancelation process. I wasted so much money on some bad serivice.

I had an emergency once I try using the system and it failed!Dont sign up for monitronics.

Review about: Monitronics Security System.

Had an Experience with Monitronics?

Comments

Hi my name is David Sodiende with the Corporate Office of Monitronics. I understand your concerns and I would like to speak with you regarding any and all issues you may be having with your account. Please call my office at 855-299-2081 from 8:00am-7:00pm Central Time.

Monitronics Cares

LOREX - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! dont walk, RUN from this company! Lorex "I placed an order on 11/27 (#L511047), when I received the order, the cameras wouldn't work at my door through the double pane windows, picking up only the reflection from..." Read more Lorex - Internal Photographs of LBV2723B Lorex "We had intruder spot and take out a Lorex LBV2723B bullet camera. The camera was left behind, but there was damage to the wiring harness - it had been pulled..." Read more Monitronics - FIRE AND CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORING Monitronics "My mother had this service and paid almost $100.00 per month. Her house caught fire in January 2015, sadly the system failed. There is no record of Monitronics ever contacting..." Read more Poor service form ADT- being charged for engineer call out, when I wasnt informed ADT "Dear ADT, this is with reference to Poor customer service provided by your company. 1) I had a Routine Inspection booked with your company dated 06 October 2016, for which I had..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more