Monotronics came to my house in California and talked me into cancelling the company I was using by offering me a cash payment. Like a nut, I fell for it. After a year I sold my house and notified them that I no longer needed their service. It says on the paper work I only needed to give them a 30 day notice to cancel.

I am now living in Missouri and they claim that I owe them $1100 for the equipment, plus must pay the remaining months payments. I complained to the CA BBB and today the company called me saying they would settle for $400. I called my lawyer and he stated that if I signed such an agreement they would keep hounding me. I am putting the whole thing in my lawyer's hand.

Beware of this company, especially if they come to your door and offer to buy out the company you currently have. Incidentally, I am 91 years old but I still have enough wits to recognize a *** game when I see it!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of monitronics cancellation policy. Monitronics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned monitronics cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Monitronics.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1076320

Hello,

We're very sorry to hear about your recent experience and we would like to investigate this further to address this matter. Please email us at monisocial@monitronics.com so that we may begin our investigation. We look forward to speaking with you and addressing this matter.

Sincerely,