Not resolved
1.0
Details
Advertised vs Delivered
Equipment Quality
Reliability
Value for money
2 comments

My mother had this service and paid almost $100.00 per month.Her house caught fire in January 2015, sadly the system failed.

There is no record of Monitronics ever contacting the local fire department to report the fire and no evidence the carbon monoxide detection system ever alerted her.The monitoring center did a call out to my uncle and asked him if he could go over and check on her, but had they taken the time to alert the authorities the outcome may have been different; my mother burned to death in the fire.Ironically the next day I received a bill from them.....

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of monitronics security system from Monitronics and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $750000 and wants Monitronics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was mother died depending on your service, way the system worked from the time it was put in and not being safe. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Monitronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Anonymous
Puyallup, Washington, United States #1263259

So sad. It sounds like the perfect lawsuit case. Nothing takes the place of a great carbon monoxide alarm..sorry for your loss.

Miss Betsy
#1262817

I am very sorry your mother did not survive the fire. My condolences ~

You May Also Like