Equipment Quality

So called "security analyst" came out to my house because someone referred him to my family since we were in the search for security system.Young guy came out, drank my coffee, we talked at MY table and discussed services and prices.

He even called his so called "CEO" and tried to persuade to get put in the system while my wife and I discussed if we would sign a contract or not. I'll keep this post short and to the point, STAY AWAY!! A) 5 year contract, B) pushy, pushy sales pitch, C) DON'T LET THEM PUT YOU IN THE SYSTEM WHILE YOU DECIDE AND GIVE NO FINANCIAL INFORMATION. I let him put me in the system and I told him I'd let know after my wife and I discussed, I get an alert form credit monitoring that a new hard inquiry was processed that same damn day!

I called the dude and chewed him out and I'll be disputing with the credit bureau and mentioning to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The so called "CEO" I talked to that day will be hearing from me on the next business day also.

STAY AWAY!CON ARTISTS!

Review about: Monitronics Customer Care.

Reason of review: Left out important info.

Preferred solution: Hard inquiry removed from credt report. Moni has to take responsibilty..

Comments