Update added by user Dec 04, 2014
this has not been resolved. instead of refunding me the months they illegally charged my account....they sent us a BILL. This is BS.
Original review posted by user Oct 23, 2014
I called to cancel my service May 28 2014.I was told I had to send a letter.
I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from my bank account. Every month I call to have my service cancelled they state that they never got the letter. And every month I write another letter. My husband is gravely sick and I cant keep up with this jokers.
I called and reported them to my state AG office and the bank has a stop payment on my account.They have cost me now $200 and we are on SS benefits now.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Service Cancellation
- Review category
- Home Security
You May Also Like
- "Vivint just rebrands Linear's 2GIG then acts as though it and the alarm.com back end is theirs when in reality they do a *** poor job installing the 2GIG system..."
- "They don't want to cancel my contract even though the service sucks they are in cahoots with scam trio alarm who prey on older seniors and scare them about their..."
- "I am having a BIG issue with Vivint and at this point will NOT recommend anyone use them, I had it install on Aug 9th and I said yes to..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."