Monitronics - Monitronic Home Security

295 of 480 Monitronics reviews

Update added by user Dec 04, 2014

this has not been resolved. instead of refunding me the months they illegally charged my account....they sent us a BILL. This is BS.

Original review posted by user Oct 23, 2014

I called to cancel my service May 28 2014.I was told I had to send a letter.

I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from my bank account. Every month I call to have my service cancelled they state that they never got the letter. And every month I write another letter. My husband is gravely sick and I cant keep up with this jokers.

I called and reported them to my state AG office and the bank has a stop payment on my account.They have cost me now $200 and we are on SS benefits now.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Service Cancellation
Review category
Home Security
review #549642 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Monitronics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
295 of 480 Monitronics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 07, 2015 #1044555

Close your bank account and change banks. This way you will not get screwed any longer!

Jul 30, 2015 #1013951

Always send bill collectors and other creeps any correspondence certified with a with a returned reciept that way the receiver can't deny getting your mailing.

Jpcp131364

Jul 18, 2015 #1009210

Change your account number.

elliottfan1234

Dec 04, 2014 #910740

0 0 Reply
Pat Rose

May 27, 2015 #988404

Ive had the exact same problem! They took me for almost $300.00! I also had to go to the bank to get them to stop! And they've been harassing at least three times a day! And they're threatning to ruin my credit! I paid the entire contract off Five years of it, And senttwo letters and had my bank manager to call them! They told the bank manager they would and even sent me a months payment back! But then they started calling my home again! They changed their mind,and now claim I owe them $175.00 God help us! There like the MAFIA! Its more than B.S I need a lawyer!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Monitronics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Monitronics.
Filing a new complaint about
×