Update added by user Dec 04, 2014
this has not been resolved. instead of refunding me the months they illegally charged my account....they sent us a BILL. This is BS.
Original review posted by user Oct 23, 2014
I called to cancel my service May 28 2014.I was told I had to send a letter.
I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from my bank account. Every month I call to have my service cancelled they state that they never got the letter. And every month I write another letter. My husband is gravely sick and I cant keep up with this jokers.
I called and reported them to my state AG office and the bank has a stop payment on my account.They have cost me now $200 and we are on SS benefits now.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Service Cancellation
- Review category
- Home Security
You May Also Like
- "Worked good for a couple of weeks, but ever since then every night around 9 PM the internet slows to 6 Mbps download and makes it so using the internet..."
- "I purchased a Kwikset Smart Key lever from the Signature Series to replace a handle that the finish had worn off. Upon disassembling my old lever, I proceeded to..."
- "Almost 2 years ago I purchased an 8 channel, 500 Mbyte Edge DVR that came with 4 cameras. I use the android mobile app that Lorex provided to view..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."