Monitronics-terrible experience-terrible everything!

I cannot believe how awful Monitronics is and how much of my time I have had to spend either a: waiting for service (missing days of work to be home for repair tech) - no call no show b: 30 minutes spent on phone with them (for mistakes they made)!This is the worst service I have ever received.

Each time a tech comes out (when they show-usually takes 3 rounds of no call no show before they actually come by) they leave something else either unfinished or create a brand new problem. It feels like a job to have them be your alarm company. Just today, on phone for 27 minutes, transferred 3 times and then told that to cancel will cost me $146 because there is 2 months left on my contract!

Almost 2 years of terrible service....REALLY????I think I should be able to invoice Monitronics for all the time this company has caused me to waste on this terrible service!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
see file history
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Monitronics Security System
Review category
Home Security
review #788953 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Monitronics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 12 #1111041

We're very sorry to hear about your recent experience and we would like to investigate this further to address this matter. Please email us at so that we may begin our investigation. We look forward to speaking with you and addressing this matter.
Monitronics Executive Response Department

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Monitronics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Monitronics.
Filing a new complaint about