Edmond, Oklahoma

I cannot believe how awful Monitronics is and how much of my time I have had to spend either a: waiting for service (missing days of work to be home for repair tech) - no call no show b: 30 minutes spent on phone with them (for mistakes they made)!This is the worst service I have ever received.

Related: Monitronics - Bad Service All The Way Around

Each time a tech comes out (when they show-usually takes 3 rounds of no call no show before they actually come by) they leave something else either unfinished or create a brand new problem. It feels like a job to have them be your alarm company. Just today, on phone for 27 minutes, transferred 3 times and then told that to cancel will cost me $146 because there is 2 months left on my contract!

Almost 2 years of terrible service....REALLY????I think I should be able to invoice Monitronics for all the time this company has caused me to waste on this terrible service!

Review about: Monitronics Security System.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss see file history / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Monitronics?

Comments

executiveresponseteam@mon

Hello,

We're very sorry to hear about your recent experience and we would like to investigate this further to address this matter. Please email us at monisocial@monitronics.com so that we may begin our investigation. We look forward to speaking with you and addressing this matter.

Sincerely,