I cannot believe how awful Monitronics is and how much of my time I have had to spend either a: waiting for service (missing days of work to be home for repair tech) - no call no show b: 30 minutes spent on phone with them (for mistakes they made)!This is the worst service I have ever received.

Each time a tech comes out (when they show-usually takes 3 rounds of no call no show before they actually come by) they leave something else either unfinished or create a brand new problem. It feels like a job to have them be your alarm company. Just today, on phone for 27 minutes, transferred 3 times and then told that to cancel will cost me $146 because there is 2 months left on my contract!

Almost 2 years of terrible service....REALLY????I think I should be able to invoice Monitronics for all the time this company has caused me to waste on this terrible service!

This person wrote the review because of "see file history" of monitronics security system from Monitronics and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Monitronics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Monitronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Monitronics?

Comments

executiveresponseteam@mon

Hello,

We're very sorry to hear about your recent experience and we would like to investigate this further to address this matter. Please email us at monisocial@monitronics.com so that we may begin our investigation. We look forward to speaking with you and addressing this matter.

Sincerely,