I cannot believe how awful Monitronics is and how much of my time I have had to spend either a: waiting for service (missing days of work to be home for repair tech) - no call no show b: 30 minutes spent on phone with them (for mistakes they made)!This is the worst service I have ever received.
Each time a tech comes out (when they show-usually takes 3 rounds of no call no show before they actually come by) they leave something else either unfinished or create a brand new problem. It feels like a job to have them be your alarm company. Just today, on phone for 27 minutes, transferred 3 times and then told that to cancel will cost me $146 because there is 2 months left on my contract!
Almost 2 years of terrible service....REALLY????I think I should be able to invoice Monitronics for all the time this company has caused me to waste on this terrible service!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In 2008 a widow,suffering from dimentia, living in Orangevale, California was sold a Pinnacle Alarm System through scare tactics and lies. They scare her, telling her there were home invasions,..."
- "Buyer BEWARE, I purchased my system at Costco, within a month one camera wasn't working( it would go dark) and another would be blurry. I contacted Lorex thinking it would..."
- "We just opened our fire and water proof safe from Sentry for the first time in over 2 years. We had a sizeable amount of cash in there, from many..."
- "We received the first box and called to complain. They apologized and sent out a second box. It was worse than the first box. I can buy better..."
- "Since the beginning when I set up my business account at FedEx.com there has been nothing but problems. I have been in customer service with forward facing contact with both..."
- "Im not happy with bottles of makeup the tips break off when you open then and the makeup doesnt do what it show on tv..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."