they suck you in and then you are stuck for 3 years.No Excuses.

They dont care if you loose your job and this is money you could feed your kids with or maybe keep your power on so the system would continue to work. i cant imagine a company being so cold and heartless staying in business a long time i hope future customers check out their complaint department before signing their life away to this company.

What would they do if you died sue your estate for the last years of service on their all important contract.I guess its my own fault for not reading the fine print and not thinking ahead to what might happen in your future.

Review about: Monitronics Security System.

Had an Experience with Monitronics?

Comments

Hi my name is David Sodiende with the Corporate Office of Monitronics. I understand your concerns and I would like to speak with you regarding any and all issues you may be having with your account. Please call my office at 855-299-2081 from 8:00am-7:00pm Central Time.

Monitronics Cares

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to speak with you to discuss your experience and assist you with this issue. Please contact our Cooperate Office at 888-758-5900 from 8:00am-7:00pm Central Time.

Monitronics Cares