Paid extra for a service contract and when I needed service because the batteries in the sensors were failing after the first year, I was told I had to pay for the service call. I was then told there was no such thing as a service contract.

I sent them a copy of the contract that showed where I paid for the service for two years. They would not honor the contract instead they refunded me the money. I only have the system installed because of the free service repairs for two years. What a scam!

I made four appointments for repair and never saw a service tech.

Instead they kept calling me back telling me they were overbooked and couldn't get to me today so I kept rescheduling.

Finally I got fed up and yank the system out. Don't even get me started on how hard it was to cancel .

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Monitronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $760 and wants Monitronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Monitronics and monitronics customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments