Monitronics - They suck and they are in a scam with trio alarm they use scare tactics to get people to switch alarm companies
They don't want to cancel my contract even though the service sucks they are in cahoots with scam trio alarm who prey on older seniors and scare them about their existing alarm company they tell you you need to deal with trio alarm company they are scrupulous and *** people into paying 5 years for terrible service they send people out to get seniors to leave att saying they don't work and Monotronics works right so every one that reads this beware of any one saying to switch to Monotronics especially trio alam co in Virginia I was coned into this by door to door sales people who looked so unprofessional that I should have told them to leave
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Cancel my contract
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Alarm System
- Review category
- Home Security
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Beware SNAKETOUCH. A 60 ft oak tree fell on my house and the alarm NEVER went off. Ever. The tree demolished three (3) rooms of my home and Safetouch never..."
- "December 2015, we purchased 8 new hardwire/combo detectors from big box store to replaced in apartment building units. Within 6 months, the new detectors started chirping. We replaced..."
- "This *** claims to be able to record gameplay. That parts true, doesn't mention the fact that what it records is choppy gameplay(it drops frames a whole lot making it..."
- "Got lunch from McDonalds #10608 handed me a bag with hot fudge all over the boy to of the bag. Manager looked at me like I'm ***!! Someone needs to..."
- "I have never shopped at an Ulta before because the closest one is almost 2 hours away. I was running out of my makeup quickly, so, in desperation, I decided..."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."