Lynchburg, Virginia

They don't want to cancel my contract even though the service sucks they are in cahoots with scam trio alarm who prey on older seniors and scare them about their existing alarm company they tell you you need to deal with trio alarm company they are scrupulous and *** people into paying 5 years for terrible service they send people out to get seniors to leave att saying they don't work and Monotronics works right so every one that reads this beware of any one saying to switch to Monotronics especially trio alam co in Virginia I was coned into this by door to door sales people who looked so unprofessional that I should have told them to leave

Review about: Alarm System.

I didn't like: Sucks.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $50
Preferred solution Cancel my contract

Had an Experience with Monitronics?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #962761

Hello,

We're very sorry to hear about your recent experience and we would like to investigate further to resolve this matter. Please email us your account information at monisocial@monitronics.com so that we may begin our investigation. We look forward to speaking with you and resolving this matter.

Sincerely,

Monitronics

Executive Response Department

to Anonymous Absecon, New Jersey, United States #967855

You know who I am Robert Mlaka 434 239 8433 I've talked to trio and monotronics for. Year and you keep jerking me and my neighbors who got scammed by Michael gebhard a door knocker salesman well we are all going to west investigates and we'll see who's the scam you had trio tell seniors adt was no good we will expose your scam tactics on tv

to Anonymous #1005706

Oh yes we know who you are and you were compensated in the very beginning and a tech was sent back out to your home.Yes the panel you had was much larger than your new one but we don't do sheet roc repair work.

Hence compensating you. And then 7 months later you start comparing about it again. The thing that makes me furious is that you are putting down the entire company when it has nothing to do with what you claim above...this is about the sales rep you called one evening on his off tome and he had been drinking and some Words were exchanged. You have never let it go and the Company Trio Alarm as well as Monitronics have records of the repeated constant calls.

Trio has 2 recorded calls where you clearly stated you want to find that sales rep bc he told you something very disrespectful but you are threatening to come to the corporate office and fight everyone and even people that never treated you unkindly. So I suggest you stop stop playing a victim to a Company who reached out twice and has documented retention tickets. This isn't about Trio and you feel like you are a victim of scam.

This is about someone you want to duke it out with.It takes more energy to carry all that hate and anger around especially this long

QuitYerBitchin
to Anonymous #1054260

Trio is great.Monitronics does there job well with monitoring.

Its usually the home owner who doesn't pay attention to details or what the contracts entail is when they bash alarm companies. Its sad when a person who can not comprehend simple minded contracts have to go online and bash an alarm company, who in the long run is just trying to support their families.

You should have called ADT if you wanted a more expensive service with lower quality equipment, but, your negative credit, like your attitude, probably wasn't good enough.Happy trio alarm customer.