I've had Monitronics for 3 years now, I found out that my sensors haven't been working for God knows how long (apparently this is my fault though).I signed with a new company last week, my system has been disconnected for over a week now and I just received a call today telling me that they noticed it was disconnected.

I had also called about 6 months ago to try and terminate the contract - they told me I had a year left, come to find out I've been month to month for 3 months now.

And, I just sat on hold for over 40 minutes to try and cancel the account.Unreal.

Review about: Monitronics Security System.

Had an Experience with Monitronics?

Comments

executiveresponseteam@mon
Dallas, Texas, United States #822053

Hello,

Thank you for providing us your feedback.I'm very sorry to hear about you’re dissatisfied with our service and I would like an opportunity to resolve your concerns.

So that I can provide the best possible service please provide me with your home address in a private message for security purposes.

Also, you may contact me at your earliest convenience at 1-888-758-5900 ext 70247 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time Monday through Friday.

John Kyser