I've had Monitronics for 3 years now, I found out that my sensors haven't been working for God knows how long (apparently this is my fault though).I signed with a new company last week, my system has been disconnected for over a week now and I just received a call today telling me that they noticed it was disconnected.

I had also called about 6 months ago to try and terminate the contract - they told me I had a year left, come to find out I've been month to month for 3 months now.

And, I just sat on hold for over 40 minutes to try and cancel the account.Unreal.

Review about: Monitronics Security System.

Had an Experience with Monitronics?

Comments

executiveresponseteam@mon
Dallas, Texas, United States #822053

Hello,

Thank you for providing us your feedback.I'm very sorry to hear about you’re dissatisfied with our service and I would like an opportunity to resolve your concerns.

So that I can provide the best possible service please provide me with your home address in a private message for security purposes.

Also, you may contact me at your earliest convenience at 1-888-758-5900 ext 70247 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time Monday through Friday.

John Kyser

Socail Media Manager

Executive Response Team

Lorextechnology Customer Service Lorex "The lorextechnology has a Terrible customer service. the reps hardly speak English and and read lines from manuals or some other sources. they have no idea how to help. for..." Read more LOREX - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! dont walk, RUN from this company! Lorex "I placed an order on 11/27 (#L511047), when I received the order, the cameras wouldn't work at my door through the double pane windows, picking up only the reflection from..." Read more Monitronics - FIRE AND CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORING Monitronics "My mother had this service and paid almost $100.00 per month. Her house caught fire in January 2015, sadly the system failed. There is no record of Monitronics ever contacting..." Read more Advanced Security Integrated - Replace and Upgrade 4 Security Cameras Advanced Security Integrated "contacted this company to upgrade and replace 4 security cameras at my home at a cost of $929.33. 1. The night vision on two of the four cameras did not..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more