Five years ago my wife got pressured into getting a home alarm for the house.Two years go by and we moved.

No contract! We called monitronics to get them to stop automatic payment from my account. Keep getting the run around every time! Went to the bank to stop payment.

They jump in and say they have been authorized to do this! Wrong!!! What do I have to do to stop these people? Guess I need to take this to court!

40.94 x36= 1,473.84 it seems all they care about is getting my money at any cost!Stay away!

Had an Experience with Monitronics?

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #627626

If the bill is paid from a credit card, have the bank turn off the card.Have them issue another card and DON'T authorize payments to Monitronics.

The bank SHOULD be able to stop the payments without going through all that. Just tell them that you are NOT authorizing any FUTURE payments to that company and any charges put on after that date, you won't pay.

It worked for me with another company.They got mad, but like I cared after the stuff they put me through!

executiveresponseteam@mon
Dallas, Texas, United States #608792

Thank you for notifying us of your dissatisfaction, I am sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us. My name is David Sodiende with the Corporate Office of Monitronics and I will like to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact me at 855-299-2081 or e-mail your account information to executiveresponseteam@monitronics.com. It’s my goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and I will love to get this issue resolved for you.

Monitronics Cares