I attempted to cancel the Monitronics services.I was dissatisfied and terminated their services via email and snail mail beginning in January 2016.

The last time I tried to cancel their services, they talked me into staying with them and the same problems continued. I got fed up and sent letters and emails. the last one produced results and they called trying to get me to stay with them again. I said no, and they said it would be another 30 days before the system was stopped, thus having to pay them for another months service.

During the telephone call they tried to say it was my fault they could not monitor my system, or that they didnot know that the system was not working properly. Isn't that what a security system is for? Three months ago I tried to get them to stop their service and quit charging me.

One of the other reasons I stopped the service is that many local sheriff's departments will not answer their calls when there is a break in.Does no good to pay a service in Texas who can't contact law enforcement, doesn't monitor your system to ensure it works, and doesn't call you back when there is an issue until you tell them to stop the service!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Monitronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Monitronics to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cancellation policy and poor attitude customer care. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Monitronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Monitronics?

Comments

executiveresponseteam@mon

Hello,

We're very sorry to hear about your recent experience and we would like to investigate this further to address this matter. Please email us at monisocial@monitronics.com so that we may begin our investigation. We look forward to speaking with you and addressing this matter.

Sincerely,