My wife thought an intruder had come into the house and she pressed the panic alarm.In our time of need the alarm did not work and she then called the police.

Thank god she had just panicked and there really was not an intruder. I called Monotronics up and said it does not work and they told me I was wrong. So I hit the alarm panick button and nobody responded through the intercom. The rep on the phone told me that he would send someone out and it's been over a year now and still no one has shown up.

There is no way out of the contract so we are paying the fine and switching to ADT.

If you want to burn your money go with this company.

Had an Experience with Monitronics?

Comments

executiveresponseteam@mon

Thank you for contacting us through our Pissed Consumer page. We are sorry to learn about your incident. My name is Chris Khouthong and I want you to know that the safety and security of your home is our top priority and a quality standard we strive to maintain. I will like to speak with you regarding this incident and assist you the best way possible. Please call me at 1-888-758-5900 EXT. 3289 from 10:30am-7:00pm Monday through Thursday and Friday 8:30am-5:00pm Central Time.

Chris Khouthong